WELCOME TO SPORTSLINK AND SLINKI!
Two great websites: Make the most of everything we offer you here ... and in the rest of Sportslink media, our print editions and e-newsletters
What you'll find on Sportslink's two integrated trade websites:
WWW.SPORTSLINK.BIZ - Australia's sporting goods and outdoor trade news site
• News from the current issue ... and more, as it breaks - every week, all year;
• Information on upcoming trade shows, industry and retail groups;
• Suppliers' Showcase promotions from the latest edition ... and again, mysportslink offers the opportunity to promote new products at times to suit you;
• Sophisticated mechanisms to help you work with the information on this site - you can email stories to colleagues, and the linked listings info pages on Slinki.biz support national and regional sales networks, as well as providing direct email and website links.
WWW.SLINKI.BIZ - It's the Sportslink Directory and so much more
• Our new searchable site provides the opportunity to find product and brands... just as you can in our print editions;
• and much more - Featured listing members can post company news, product information, jobs and agency requests, and more;
• our online Jobs and Agencies section provides an interactive link between vendors and the industry.
We hope you'll make sportslink.biz and Slinki.biz your own. Do please let us know what you think - about your experience and how it might be improved.
Click the 'More' link at the bottom of this page to contact us.
The www.sportslink.biz and www.Slinki.biz portals recognise that websites are no longer 'shopwindows' but increasingly interactive, with opportunities for users to share ideas as well as receive them. Progressively, we look forward to adding and enhancing the sites and we're keen to have your feedback.
And at a time when clever customised websites can still cost as much to develop as a small house, www.sportslink.biz is highly cost-effective - free to trade users and a no-cost extra for suppliers listing in the Directory print editions.
Naturally, its success depends on your response ... so tell us what you like and dislike - and what you'd like to see in the future.
It's www.sportslink.biz ... please make it yours!
|No Related Articles|